Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arshad Mahmood <ar...@rohas.com> on 2001/01/16 18:28:57 UTC

Query regrading mod_webapp

I have been trying to configure mod_webapp (without much luck) and I notice
that wa_host will not allow applications to be mounted which have common
heads (i.e. '/' and '/examples/'). Tomcat itself doesn't seem to have any
problem with such a setup.

Is this a genuine design decision?

Regards,
Arshad

Re: Query regrading mod_webapp

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Arshad Mahmood wrote:

> I have been trying to configure mod_webapp (without much luck) and I notice
> that wa_host will not allow applications to be mounted which have common
> heads (i.e. '/' and '/examples/'). Tomcat itself doesn't seem to have any
> problem with such a setup.
>
> Is this a genuine design decision?

Sounds like a bug to me.  Pier?

> Regards,