Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 02:04:57 UTC

New DOJOized input suggest is kind of flaky on firefox

Noticed some things on the latest inputSuggestAjax, in the box that says
"default suggest" on the sandbox examples:

   1. Sticks a 1 in few characters as I type, when I don't want it.
   2. If you click back arrow, it will keep the suggestion (ie: more 1's)
   3. If you ctrl-shift to select words and what not, more 1's

Seems pretty unstable, but the secondary demos with the  City Field
TableSuggest (Paginator) work great.  Could we make it so it doesn't try to
move the first suggestion into the textbox itself like it used to?  Just
have the suggestions underneath?

Travis