Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by MqUser <pm...@sonic.net> on 2007/01/27 21:38:00 UTC

Any real Broker to Broker example

I can see the code on the web pages but is there a working example of a
broker to broker connection?

Re: Any real Broker to Broker example

Posted by MqUser <pm...@sonic.net>.

Thank you for your response, it is just that it is too advanced for me.
When I downloaded activemq, there was example code on creating producer,
consumer, embedded broker etc.
I was wondering if there is an example that I could run, where I could see a
broker moving info to another one.

I would like the "client" to have an embedded broker, and the server to be a
standalone.

I just need to see the real thing, I don't understand the text.

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.

Posted by MqUser <pm...@sonic.net>.

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
could you let us see your configuration of both brokers and some
logging from both please ?

cheers,

rob