Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by zqzuk <zi...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/22 22:48:24 UTC

aj4:support-rerender and action execution order

Hi, I am adding ajax support to checkboxes. On value change of the checkbox,
I d like to:

1. firstly do something by specifying "action=???", the action changes some
parameters which affects the way UI are rendered

2. re-render UI according to new parameter values

Each bits is working, but when put together they just dont work in proper
order . It seems it is always re-rendering the page first, then execute the
action. But I want the other way round, because the action changes parameter
values for rendering the page.

How can I fix this please? Or if there are alternatives to this issue?

Any suggestions are very much appreciated!

Thanks!