Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Esteban Franqueiro <es...@bea.com> on 2007/12/19 20:55:53 UTC

Getting a NameFactory

Hi all.
How can I get an instance of NameFactoryImpl?
Certainly calling NameFactoryImpl.getInstance(), but is there another, more correct, way?
Thanks.

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: Getting a NameFactory

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
Esteban Franqueiro wrote:
> Hi all.
> How can I get an instance of NameFactoryImpl?
> Certainly calling NameFactoryImpl.getInstance(), but is there another, more correct, way?
> Thanks.

if you want to use the default NameFactoryImpl there is no other
way. basically you shouldn't have to care about the NameFactory
as long as you are an JCR-API user.
in order to improve the internal usage of the NameFactory an open
enhancement requests exists (JCR-1202).

angela