Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by "Sun, Dapeng" <da...@intel.com> on 2015/07/01 05:14:04 UTC

RE: Import/ export rules for specific data objects

> I was mostly thinking auth object = database/table which would be beneficial in the above use case I mentioned. And we export all the permissions -> roles pertaining to this auth object and roles-> groups for those roles?
Okay, it will be useful, thanks.

+1, I guess "table" will be the table of a specific database, yes? Looking forward to see the feature.

Regards
Dapeng

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Import/ export rules for specific data objects

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
@Dapeng: yes.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur