Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by David Schulz <he...@raiken.de> on 2018/06/09 09:11:53 UTC

RE: Final splash screen for 9.0

Hello there,

@geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com mentioned that it would be helpful if I write you here. Feel free to use all of my specially for you created Apache NetBeans artifacts. Including the Logo as well as the splash screen!
I donate them to you.

Best wishes your friendly neighborhood
Concepter and UI-Designer,
David

--

uxactly | raiken.de
system design thinking

Kurfürstendamm 28
10719 Berlin

Tel: 0174 933 85 36
Mail: david@uxact.ly
Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1 please iCLA would be really great. And just attach the zip to the JIRA. that should be enough to identify all as donated.
The mailing list filters out those zip files anyway ;)

And of course a big thanks for your work, David! We will make sure to add you to the contributor section of NetBeans!

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch>.
I guess we could attach the files here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-851