Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by cofe2003 <co...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/22 10:52:02 UTC

How can i block blank messeage mail

i find SA will not scan a mail if messeage is blank .

so ,i want score all of blank messeages mails is 6.00

how can i do?
my SA version is 3.17
thanks

Re: How can i block blank messeage mail

Posted by cofe2003 <co...@gmail.com>.
> How have you integrated SA into your system?

I use a firewall ,setting mail date to SA
the picture
http://www.nabble.com/file/p26020051/firewall.jpg

every incoming mail ,SA will give them a score
but i find ,if mail is "blank messeage" the score will zero

now i add this to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
"rawbody  MSG_BODY_EMPTY !~ /./
describe   MSG_BODY_EMPTY  Message has no body text
score       MSG_BODY_EMPTY 6.0 "

i wish ,it will be working

To Karsten Bräckelmann-2

>Do you actually mean "blank messages" are not marked as spam?
 yes ,SA do not mark "blank messages" as spam,maybe ,my expression has
mistake

Re: How can i block blank messeage mail

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 09:15 -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:
> cofe2003 wrote:
> > i find SA will not scan a mail if messeage is blank .
> >
> > so ,i want score all of blank messeages mails is 6.00

Confusing. If SA indeed des not scan blank mail on your system (which
effectively means the glue doesn't pass it on to SA), how do you expect
SA to score it at all?

Do you actually mean "blank messages" are not marked as spam?

> > how can i do?
> > my SA version is 3.17

3.1.7, dots do make a difference with numbers, and it is *ancient*.

> That's odd. SA should scan it, unless it is so blank there aren't even
> any headers.

SA doesn't care, it does its job regardless.

  echo -n | spamassassin

That's not even a newline. spamc however is /slightly/ more picky, and
at least demands /some/ input, the trailing newline.

  echo | spamc

Re: How can i block blank messeage mail

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
cofe2003 wrote:
> i find SA will not scan a mail if messeage is blank .
>
> so ,i want score all of blank messeages mails is 6.00
>
> how can i do?
> my SA version is 3.17
> thanks

That's odd. SA should scan it, unless it is so blank there aren't even
any headers.

How have you integrated SA into your system?

Something like this should work for the scoring: