Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2010/06/09 23:00:49 UTC

Trunk fails to compile

Currently trunk fails to compile with a lot of errors like the following:

worker.c: In function 'worker_pre_config':
worker.c:1968: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:1968: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:1968: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:1968: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c: In function 'worker_check_config':
worker.c:2008: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2008: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2008: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2008: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2011: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2011: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union
worker.c:2011: error: request for member 'log' in something not a structure or union

I guess this is because of the literal usage of NULL in ap_log_error

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: Trunk fails to compile

Posted by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de>.
On Wednesday 09 June 2010, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> Currently trunk fails to compile with a lot of errors like the
> following:

> I guess this is because of the literal usage of NULL in
> ap_log_error

Sorry, I have used an old working dir for testing, where I hadn't done
buildconf after the changes. And without the C99 compiler options
added by the configure.in change, all the log the macros are not used.

Fixed in r953166.