Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Kellerer <sh...@gmx.net> on 2018/04/23 06:12:19 UTC

NB 9.0 How do debug "Test Project" (Maven)

I have a Maven based project, where one of the tests isn't properly initialized when the whole project is tested, but runs fine when run on its own.

So I would like to debug "Test Project" or at least "Test Package", but there is no corresponding "Debug Test..." item in the context menu of the Project Window.
And the "Debug" item in the menu bar always applies to the current file in the editor.

Is there some trick I can do that nevertheless?

I am using NB 9.0 (build 272)

Thomas