Posted to user@spark.apache.org by aecc <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 15:14:05 UTC

Sliding Subwindows

Hello, I would like to have a kind of sub windows. The idea is to have 3
windows in the following way:

.... past
                     w1                     w2                       w3

So I can do some processing with the new data coming (w1) to main main
window (w2) and some processing on the data leaving the window (w3)

Any ideas of how can I do this in Spark? Is there a way to create sub
windows? or to specify when a window should start reading?