Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2010/05/01 00:00:25 UTC

Building current trunk

Is anyone able to build the current Sling trunk?

I'm currently stuck at a failing
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.issues.SLING457Test
since a couple of days.

/Pontus

Re: Building current trunk

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se>.
I have to admit that I hardly even looked at the error message and took
for granted that the problem was in the Sling code base again, sorry!

/Pontus

Re: Building current trunk

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Building current trunk

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@milso.se>.
Well it might have worked for a couple of hours but now it's time for

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project maven-jspc-plugin: Error
transferring file: Connection timed out
   org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.scripting.api:jar:2.0.2-incubator

from the specified remote repositories:
   apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots,
releases=false, snapshots=true),
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases=true, snapshots=false)
Path to dependency:
     1) org.apache.sling:maven-jspc-plugin:pom:2.0.5-SNAPSHOT
     2) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp:jar:2.0.2-incubator
     3) org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.scripting.api:jar:2.0.2-incubator

So it's not working (at least not for me) :-(

/Pontus

Re: Building current trunk

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--