Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 01:14:58 UTC

[Jenkins] maven-site-plugin-3.x killed (hanging on OSX)

I had to kill the maven-site-plugin-3.x build, because it was stuck
waiting for OSX.

Since OSX is currently AWOL - and Jenkins does not handle permanently
stuck nodes - I updated the job to remove it from the build matrix.

Re: [Jenkins] maven-site-plugin-3.x killed (hanging on OSX)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 November 2011 10:44, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> IMHO it's probably something to fix in jenkins.
> Did you load an issue on jenkins bug tracker ?

No, but someone else already did:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-6077

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,