Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/02/14 22:04:59 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/tests/libsvn_ra_local Makefile.am ra-local-test.c

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 08:55:02PM -0000, sussman@tigris.org wrote:
>   User: sussman
>   Date: 01/02/14 12:55:02
>
>   Modified:    subversion/include svn_ra.h
>                subversion/libsvn_ra_local Makefile.am ra_local.h
>                         ra_plugin.c
>                subversion/tests Makefile.am
>   Added:       subversion/libsvn_ra_local track_editor.c
>                subversion/tests/libsvn_ra_local Makefile.am ra-local-test.c
>   Log:
>   Progress on ra_local.
>
>   * ra_local.h (svn_ra_local__session_baton_t): remove useless
>     `revision' field.
>
>   * ra_plugin.c (svn_ra_local_init):  simplify return value.  :)
>     (open):  temporary debugging printf.
>
>   * svn_ra.h (svn_ra_local_init):  now publically declared, since we're
>     no longer using on-demand DSOs
>
>   * configure.in (@SVN_LIBSVN_RA_DAV_LIBS@, AC_OUTPUT): add ra_local.

Did you miss this file in the checkin?

>   * Makefile (x2):  add ra_local.

I see tests/Makefile.am, where's the other?

>   * target.c (PATH_MAX):  compensate for now, so freebsd will build.

I didn't see this one in the checkin either...

Just concerned that you may have missed some files on checkin. The code
itself looks quite fine :-)

Cheers,
-g

--