Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2006/05/18 17:32:07 UTC

SVN Password

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I'm having difficulty with my
SVN password.  I logged onto people.apache.org and ran svnpasswd.  All
that did was tell me to go to https://svn.apache.org/change-password.  So,
I went there, but I can't login.  I tried both the password that was
originally sent to me as well as the one I changed it to after logging on
via SSH.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: SVN Password

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
On Thu, 18 May 2006 11:36:55 -0400, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The message about change-password was committed on May 16th.
> Maybe you're the first test victim of the new system.
>
> You might need to post on infrastructure to get further guidance.

Thanks for the info, Mike.  I've just emailed them so hopefully we can get
this sorted out soon.

--
Kevin

Re: SVN Password

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

RE: SVN Password

Posted by "Gentry, Michael (Contractor)" <mi...@fanniemae.com>.
I did:

$ ssh -l mgentry svn.apache.org

And then ran the "svnpasswd" command.  Of course, change "mgentry" to
your Apache user ID (and your password was e-mailed to you -- if you
haven't changed it).  If I recall correctly, svnpasswd only asked me for
a new SVN password.  Keep in mind this is separate from the Unix
password.

/dev/mrg