Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 13:46:36 UTC

Jenkins tasks update

Hi guys,

I have updated a few jenkins task, as we moved some projects to git :

dir-shared-(ubuntu-deploy/win) tasks have been renamed to
git-ldap-api-(ubuntu-deploy/win), and are now referring to their gitbox
repository

dir-project-deploy task is now referring to its gitbox repository.

So far, everything is going well (I restarted the builds).

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org