Posted to builds@apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@apache.org> on 2020/08/14 11:43:27 UTC

Migrating BookKeeper to new CI

Hi,
it looks like I cannot create new jobs in https://ci-builds.apache.org/

I am listed successfully on the LDAP group (I used to manage our CI jobs on
builds.apache.org)
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/group/hudson-jobadmin

I cannot find other information other than here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins#Jenkins-HowdoIgetanaccount?

Can you also please create a "BookKeeper" folder ?

My plan is to create a "seed job" like this one
https://builds.apache.org/job/bookkeeper-seed/

I expect that this job will automatically create all of the other jobs.
Once it is on I will update the configuration of all of the generated jobs
(modifying DSL files on git)

I apologize for being so late with this

Thanks

Enrico Olivelli

Re: Migrating BookKeeper to new CI

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
It looks like I managed to create the Folder and the bookkeeper-seed jobs
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/BookKeeper/job/bookkeeper-seed/

But I cannot find the "Process DSL scripts" action

Is this feature not working on new Jenkins ?

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.