Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Zeno Davatz <zd...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/10 15:49:03 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_ruby.c Apache 2.2.17 Windows Server-Info: Request Phase Participation: none

Hi

My mod_ruby.c of Server-Info Apache 2.2.17 on my Windows-box tells me
the following:

Module Name: mod_ruby.c
Content handlers: none
Configuration Phase Participation: Create Directory Config, Merge
Directory Configs, Create Server Config, Merge Server Configs
Request Phase Participation: none
Module Directives:
    RubyKanjiCode - set $KCODE
    RubyAddPath - add path to $:
    RubyRequire - ruby script name, pulled in via require
    RubyPassEnv - pass environment variables to ENV
    RubySetEnv - Ruby ENV key and value
    RubyTimeOut - time to wait execution of ruby script
    RubySafeLevel - set default $SAFE
    RubyOutputMode - set output mode (nosync|sync|syncheader)
    RubyRestrictDirectives - whether Ruby* directives are restricted
from .htaccess
    RubyOption - set option for application
    RubyGcPerRequest - whether to call GC for each request
    RubyHandler - set ruby handler object
    RubyTransHandler - set translation handler object
    RubyAuthenHandler - set authentication handler object
    RubyAuthzHandler - set authorization handler object
    RubyAccessHandler - set access checker object
    RubyTypeHandler - set type checker object
    RubyFixupHandler - set fixup handler object
    RubyLogHandler - set log handler object
    RubyErrorLogHandler - set log handler object
    RubyHeaderParserHandler - set header parser object
    RubyPostReadRequestHandler - set post-read-request handler object
    RubyInitHandler - set init handler object
    RubyCleanupHandler - set cleanup handler object
    RubyChildInitHandler - set child init handler object

what irritates me is that

Request Phase Participation: none

looks very different on my Linux Box:

Request Phase Participation: Post-Read Request, Translate Name, Check
Access, Verify User ID, Verify User Access, Check Type, Fixups,
Content Handlers, Logging

Any hints how I can debug this are more the welcome.

Thank you for any Feedback.

Best
Zeno