Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2006/03/02 06:52:13 UTC

JIRA configuration

Have we given users the ability to reopen issues or was this a mishap?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1158?page=all

I predict this will cause problems.

I cannot say that I am still pro-"patch available" in the JIRA.  People keep changing this w/out providing patches.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-86?page=all

Dennis Byrne

Re: JIRA configuration

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
In my opinion, it is better to have a "patch available" status that is
occasionally wrong than to have no ability to find patches :)  It's
easy enough to switch them back.

My guess is that people are clicking on the "Patch Available" button
because they think it is a link to a patch to fix the problem!    I
think we just need to change the name to "I have submitted a patch" or
something like that.