Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/05 02:04:29 UTC

loging out to sign page whe inviting out user

Hello,
using openmeetings 3.0.4
when inviting out user from room
user click the hash link and anter the room
 there is no problem at the conference duration
but if the  admin exit the room 'with the exit room button
Created detachment and turned instead to the list rooms or any other page
in the system he redirecting out to login page.

someone can check it please?

Thank you

Re: loging out to sign page whe inviting out user

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
could you please describe your scenario step-by-step as numbered list?
like
1) user A with moderation rights enters the room
2) ......
Result:

currently steps are not clear :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: loging out to sign page whe inviting out user

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Sir,

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: loging out to sign page whe inviting out user

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com>.
Revision1633867

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.