Posted to events@mxnet.apache.org by "Robinson, Danielle" <dm...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/21 00:03:11 UTC

GluonTS Presentation Abstract

Hello,

I am including my abstract for my talk on GluonTS on MXNet Day.

“We present the Gluon Time Series Toolkit (GluonTS), a Python library for deep learning based time series modeling for ubiquitous tasks, such as forecasting and anomaly detection. GluonTS simplifies the time series modeling pipeline by providing the necessary components and tools for quick model development, efficient experimentation and evaluation. In addition, it contains reference implementations of state-of-the-art time series models that enable simple benchmarking of new algorithms. “

Thank you,

Danielle Robinson

Re: GluonTS Presentation Abstract

Posted by "Robinson, Danielle" <dm...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Hi Vartikas,

Here is the mp4 of my GluonTS video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAfVMSOtyDC1UmNuC4ecuMNT6tUvpPIt/view?usp=sharing.  Let me know if you need anything else and if there are any issues.  Looking forward to the Slack discussion channel as well.

Thank you,
Danielle

On 12/10/20, 12:40 PM, "Sheng Zha" <sz...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +Danielle

Posted by "Robinson, Danielle" <dm...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Hi Sheng and Vartika,

Yes, I can send you a link of the video recording by tomorrow.  Which would be the best platform to share this?
Here is a video of my GluonTS talk from the Time Series Workshop at ICML: https://slideslive.com/38917683/neural-time-series-models-with-gluonts.  I'm not sure if this would be okay to use.  Otherwise, let me know and I can record.

Thanks!

Posted by Sheng Zha <sz...@gmail.com>.
+Danielle

Posted by Vartika Singh <va...@gmail.com>.