Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 17:45:04 UTC

[BLOG] JMS-style selectors on Amazon SQS with Apache Camel

For those interested, I've put together a blog that shows a new
functionality with upcoming Apache Camel 2.13.0.

The code with the blog shows using the new json-path component as well...

Take a look and interested in any feedback:

http://www.christianposta.com/blog/?p=340

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

Re: [BLOG] JMS-style selectors on Amazon SQS with Apache Camel

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
Hi Christian,

thanks for sharing this, it's very interesting.

Did you update the article section of the website ?

Thanks again
Regards
JB