Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 11:57:52 UTC

blank lenya page

Hi everybody

i am facing a problem in lenya , whenever i try to access any page made in
lenya it does not show anything(contents it is shwoing the menu and tabs but
not content) on page however i found following error in tomcat log but
earlier it was not there  and my same site  was working properly, how can i
resolve this issue (Its something urgent)

--
Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: blank lenya page

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi now that problem has been resolved , it was coming due to some jar files
that are missing in tomcat.

--
Thanks

Bhavya Sharma