Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henry <hx...@binary-solutions.net> on 2002/03/27 22:25:31 UTC

form beans

i like the <jsp:setProperty name="legal" property="*"/>   very much because
it saves
me great trouble of mapping html elements to my javabean. however, it only
works
when there is one javabean for one html form. if there are two javabean for
one html
form, how should i do the mapping?

thanx a lot!

Re: form beans

Posted by Chenming Zhao <zh...@bu.edu>.
I think maybe you can do like this way.
import name1=jave bean1;
import name2=java bean2;
Then
<jsp:setProperty name="name1" property="" value="">
<jsp:setProperty name="name2" property="" value="">

You can try to see if it can work.