Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 11:35:30 UTC

Which revision OFBiz demo are running on

I am not sure of which revision OFBiz (trunk) demo sites are running on. I
am concerned about this because I was working on shopping list
functionality.
I am working on rev 633808 and could not able to create shopping list from
Ecommerce application on my localhost, but I was able create a
shopping list for DemoCustomer with 2 GZ-2644 item on Demo site, you can see
it at
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/editShoppingList?partyId=DemoCustomer.
I followed the similar steps for both.

Here is part of the error log :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get] "accommodationMapId"
is not a field of ShoppingListItem
    at org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntity.get(GenericEntity.java:310)
    at org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntity.getString(GenericEntity.java:580)
    at
org.ofbiz.order.shoppinglist.ShoppingListServices.makeShoppingListCart(
ShoppingListServices.java:478)
    at
org.ofbiz.order.shoppinglist.ShoppingListServices.makeShoppingListCart(
ShoppingListServices.java:419)
    at
org.ofbiz.order.shoppinglist.ShoppingListServices.makeShoppingListCart(
ShoppingListServices.java:544)
    -----------
    -----------

---- exception report
WARNING: no cause (from getCause) found for BSH EvalError: Sourced file:
component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/shoppinglist/editShoppingList.bsh
: Method Invocation ShoppingListServices.makeShoppingListCart : at Line: 199
: in file:
component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/shoppinglist/editShoppingList.bsh
: ShoppingListServices .makeShoppingListCart ( dispatcher , shoppingListId ,
UtilHttp .getLocale ( request ) )

Target exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericEntity.get]
"accommodationMapId" is not a field of ShoppingListItem

Any pointers will be helpful to proceed in my work.

Thanks !
Vikas