Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Craig Noah <Cr...@ca.com> on 2000/07/11 15:26:26 UTC

End of line conversions

The data that my application works with uses an end of line termination
of CR-CR-LF (yes, two carriage returns followed by a line feed).  When I
run this data through the parser in a tag that is defined by the DTD to
be "type" PCDATA, the end of line sentinel gets converted to LF-LF.  My
application considers this undesirable.  How can I avoid the
conversion?  Any ideas?

BTW,  this happens with encoding set in the DOCTYPE tag to either UTF-8
or US-ASCII.

--
Craig Noah                  INTERNET: Craig.Noah@ca.com
Software Engineer

Computer Associates
1404 Fort Crook Road South     Phone:    (402) 291-8300 x 284
Bellevue,  NE   68005-2969     FAX:      (402) 291-4362