Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/27 08:25:12 UTC

[SITE] Unused images in site

Hi,

We have a lot of images in https://ofbiz.apache.org/images/ and its subdirectory

Viewing them, I guess some are now useless. If we keep all useless images when we will update again the site it will be a mess to recognise the images
really used and to chose among them, the fewer the better.

So I suggest to remove the ones not needed

Opinions ? Volunteers ?

Jacques

Re: [SITE] Unused images in site

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Deepak,

I'll do also but I feel uncomfortable because I'm unsure of which are used or not, some are obvious

Also next target is RAT and your related Jira

Jacques

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1 Agreed Jacques,