Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 21:44:38 UTC

patch to disable activemq amqp

Until we sort out AQMP, what do you think to this patch [1] in the
stratos installer script to comment out the amqp connector?

Will this cause any other issues with stratos?

---
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-616?focusedCommentId=13973311&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13973311

Re: patch to disable activemq amqp

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.