Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Markus <ma...@markusw.net> on 2022/02/10 07:53:26 UTC

Session Lost after returning from paypal

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm running Ofbiz 18.12.02 in a local installation on localhost in an
eCommerce scenario.

I like to setup and run the paypal integration for payments properly.
The jump to paypal and the processing at paypal works fine. The problem
starts in the moment the system jumps back from paypal into the
online-shop. After returning from paypal I see following:

  * Customer is log'ed out from Ofbiz and has to login again.
  * Every order is accepted in Ofbiz independent from Customers decision
    in paypal to accept or cancel the payment;
  * No order confirmation eMail is sent in case of accepting the payment.

Configuration of my paypal payment gateway looks like:

    Business Email abc@markusw.net
    Api User Name sb-xxxxxxxxxx_api1.business.example.com
    Api Password                    Q4UTxxxxxxxxxBKG
    Api Signature AwTSxxxxxxxxxxxxX5gFmk3QHxjfkJUtN
    Api Environment
    Notify Url https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/payPalNotify
    Return Url https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/processorder
    Cancel Return URL https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/main
    Image Url https://localhost:8443/images/ofbiz_logo.gif
    Confirm Template                /order/emailconfirmation.ftl
    Redirect Url https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/webscr
    Confirm Url https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr
    Shipping Callback Url
    Require Confirmed Shipping      N

For me it looks like the session in Ofbiz got lost or was not
re-assigned after returning from paypal.    But this is only a guess.

Does someone of you have a good idea what can be wrong?

I checked the documentation and eMail-lists already ... I appreciate
every link to more detailed documentation.

Best regards

Markus

Re: Session Lost after returning from paypal

Posted by Markus <ma...@markusw.net>.
Hello,

thank you all for your feedback.

Will continue like recommended.

Best regards and a sunny weekend

Markus

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Hello Markus,

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 347/0965506

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Session Lost after returning from paypal

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Markus,