Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kamaci <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 18:44:56 UTC

How to Continue to Crawl with Nutch Even An Error Occurs?

When I crawl with Nutch and error occurs (i.e. when one of threads doesn't
come within a time) it stops crawling and exits.

Is there any configuration to continue crawling even a such kind of error
occurs at Nutch?

Re: How to Continue to Crawl with Nutch Even An Error Occurs?

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

You might find the below two threads useful. [0] [1]

[0] -
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Continue-to-Crawl-even-when-an-Error-Occured-td4047230.html
[1] -
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Session-failed-during-parsing-IOException-because-of-OOM-td4046057.html

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM, kamaci <fu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I crawl with Nutch and error occurs (i.e. when one of threads doesn't
> come within a time) it stops crawling and exits.
>
> Is there any configuration to continue crawling even a such kind of error
> occurs at Nutch?

Kiran Chitturi

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kiranchitturi>