Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Nitin Shetty <Ni...@mindtree.com> on 2012/08/16 09:00:17 UTC

File Reader issue in windows phone

Hi All,

-          We are developing an application on windows phone using Phone Gap were in we require to load some configuration from a text file.

-          We tried the File Reader sample given in your documentation  which states compatible with Windows Phone(Mango )but it is not working.

-          I am adding the text file in "www" folder.

-          Please can you help us in this regards.

Regards,
Nitin G.Shetty

Re: File Reader issue in windows phone

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Hi Nitin, we'll have a look ---in the future pls use the JIRA to report issues.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB