Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sergey GMAIL <za...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/19 11:58:06 UTC

Axis 1.4 and header

Hello, axis-user.
How generate using WSDL2Java correct headers? In the Axis2 this is correct.
WSDL:

    <binding name="CalculatorBinding" type="tns:CalculatorSoapPort">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="add">
            <input>
                <soap:header message="tns:requestHeader" part="requestHeader" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://com/nuance/pws/middleware/beans/calculator"></soap:body>
            </input>

            After generation using Axis2 I had a insert Header Class in the stub
            client -side
            and reader Header Class in the ..INOUT.. class in the
            server-side,
            But after generation using Axis 1.4 I don't have it .. :(

            Help me please .
--
WBR,
 Sergey                          mailto:zagr.serg@gmail.com