Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kevin McCann <km...@cruciverb.com> on 2007/01/29 20:09:59 UTC

spamassassin and amavisd

Hi,

I'm rather new to SA, and just started working in a place where we have
it (v. 3.1.7) running with amavisd-new.

If I want to incorporate extra rules, such as those from SARE, will they
be recognized when amavisd calls SA?

Thanks,
Kevin

RE: spamassassin and amavisd

Posted by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com>.
>Hi,
>
>I'm rather new to SA, and just started working in a place where we have it
>(v. 3.1.7) running with amavisd-new.
>
>If I want to incorporate extra rules, such as those from SARE, will they be
>recognized when amavisd calls SA?
>
>Thanks,
>Kevin

Sure, but since amavisd-new loads Mail::SpamAssassin on startup you need to
reload amavisd-new in order to see changes of this nature. Will not hurt to
--lint first.

Gary V

Spaces