Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/24 17:14:03 UTC

security - revisited

I asked about security a little while back and I came up short of finding a
solution that will allow me to use cayenne (I want user/role security on the
server).

I see where the josso project http://www.josso.org has released 1.5.

I am wondering if anyone has looked into utilizing josso with cayenne.

--
Carl J. Mosca

Re: security - revisited

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.  This is more of what I was after.  I'll take another look at the
code and see where the hooks are.

I was thinking for any given table/view/field there might be custom
validation hooks (read, update, create; CRUD if you like) using cached
user/role values.

--
Carl J. Mosca

Help - cannot get relationship value

Posted by Frank <fa...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

I have a simple master/detail that fails when I try to get the department
name.
Here is my code:

Thanks for the help

Frank

I get this error
No matching getter method found for property pcldds on class
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.ToManyList

when I try and load the Click table to get the department name
column = new Column("departments.pcldds");

package stemc.cayenne.as400.auto;

import java.util.List;

/** Class _Bsypemp was generated by Cayenne.
  * It is probably a good idea to avoid changing this class manually,
  * since it may be overwritten next time code is regenerated.
  * If you need to make any customizations, please use subclass.
  */
public class _Bsypemp extends org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneDataObject {

    public static final String E_MEMPPOUND_PROPERTY = "eMEMPpound";
    public static final String E_MWPHPOUND_PROPERTY = "eMWPHpound";
    public static final String EMYFNM_PROPERTY = "emyfnm";
    public static final String EMYLNM_PROPERTY = "emylnm";
    public static final String DEPARTMENTS_PROPERTY = "departments";

    public static final String EMEMPPOUND_PK_COLUMN = "EMEMP#";
    public static final String EMHSPPOUND_PK_COLUMN = "EMHSP#";

    public java.math.BigDecimal getEMEMPpound() {
        return (java.math.BigDecimal)readProperty("eMEMPpound");
    }

    public java.math.BigDecimal getEMWPHpound() {
        return (java.math.BigDecimal)readProperty("eMWPHpound");
    }

    public String getEmyfnm() {
        return (String)readProperty("emyfnm");
    }

    public String getEmylnm() {
        return (String)readProperty("emylnm");
    }

    public void addToDepartments(stemc.cayenne.as400.Bprppcp obj) {
        addToManyTarget("departments", obj, true);
    }
    public void removeFromDepartments(stemc.cayenne.as400.Bprppcp obj) {
        removeToManyTarget("departments", obj, true);
    }
    public List getDepartments() {
        return (List)readProperty("departments");
    }

}

package stemc.cayenne.as400.auto;

import java.util.List;

/** Class _Bprppcp was generated by Cayenne.
  * It is probably a good idea to avoid changing this class manually,
  * since it may be overwritten next time code is regenerated.
  * If you need to make any customizations, please use subclass.
  */
public class _Bprppcp extends org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneDataObject {

    public static final String PCDEP4_PROPERTY = "pcdep4";
    public static final String PCLDDS_PROPERTY = "pcldds";
    public static final String EMPLOYEES_PROPERTY = "employees";

    public static final String PCDEP4_PK_COLUMN = "PCDEP4";
    public static final String PCHSPPOUND_PK_COLUMN = "PCHSP#";

    public java.math.BigDecimal getPcdep4() {
        return (java.math.BigDecimal)readProperty("pcdep4");
    }

    public String getPcldds() {
        return (String)readProperty("pcldds");
    }

    public void addToEmployees(stemc.cayenne.as400.Bsypemp obj) {
        addToManyTarget("employees", obj, true);
    }
    public void removeFromEmployees(stemc.cayenne.as400.Bsypemp obj) {
        removeToManyTarget("employees", obj, true);
    }
    public List getEmployees() {
        return (List)readProperty("employees");
    }