Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com> on 2020/02/28 13:19:32 UTC

Re: Batch reading from Cassandra

Hi,

I’m afraid that we don’t have any native support for reading from Cassandra at the moment. The only things that I could find, are streaming sinks [1][2].

Piotrek

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/cassandra.html <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/cassandra.html>
[2] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/dev/table/connect.html#further-tablesources-and-tablesinks <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/dev/table/connect.html#further-tablesources-and-tablesinks>