Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Boyle Owen <Ow...@swx.com> on 2004/01/15 09:34:01 UTC

[users@httpd] RE: Apache help!

You need to allow access to your DocumentRoot. Put:

  <Directory "e:/YellowTipWS/htdocs">
        Allow from all
  </Directory>

Before your VH declarations (then, since one docroot is a subdir of the
other, it will apply to both of them). Or (to be more explicit) put such
a block inside each VH and make the path in the <Directory> argument the
same as the docroot.

Read the docs again for <Directory> and "Allow" and try to understand
what they do. Also, sort out your bizarre mixture of foward and trailing
slashes in path names - pick one convention and stick to it. Same for
mixture of upper and lower case for drive letters...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I'm really close now,  but any assistance would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Ryan
>
> (See attached file: httpd.conf)