Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com> on 2019/11/21 10:28:05 UTC

Why kylin Restful API return aggregated data in a scientific notation?

HI! Dear users:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Toady I met a trouble again, that is , when I use kylin Restful API to query some&nbsp;aggregated data, the result returned with&nbsp;scientific&nbsp;notation. But what I&nbsp;

want is not this type. How can I get the result with&nbsp; normal format?Or what should I do to get I want to?

In my cube, the type of filed "DW_ERP_BY_SHOPSALE_FACT.TOTALFEE" is double.

Environment:
kylin 2.6.3