Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/29 00:03:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] supporting different spec versions

hi @ all,

as we have seen e.g. as7 logs exceptions during the startup due to our
optional classes (needed for jsf 2.2+).
since we really need at least some of them (otherwise we would break jsf
2.2+ applications), we said that users should ignore those log entries
(there is no impact later on).
however, there are other servers which don't ignore it and the deployment
fails.

we have different options here - e.g.:
#1 special modules once they are needed
#2 one branch per java ee version
#3 keep it as it is (and ignore those servers)

regards,
gerhard

Re: [DISCUSS] supporting different spec versions

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.