Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Goo Sam Kong <sk...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 02:46:39 UTC

Force Tomcat 5.5.16 to close SSL session upon every request

Hi

Is it possible Tomcat close SSL session upon every HTTP request?

I am running Tomcat 5.5.16 on JDK 1.5.0 update 7 on RedHat Enterprise.

Thank you.

Regards,
SamKong Goo

Re: Force Tomcat 5.5.16 to close SSL session upon every request

Posted by Goo Sam Kong <sk...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Mark

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Goo Sam Kong <sk...@gmail.com>.