Posted to ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org by Hans-Juergen Brand <ha...@gmx.net> on 2006/01/04 12:26:19 UTC

Class:RequestHandler, public final long transfer(..

Hello list,

I tried to extend the class RequestHandler and to overwrite the function
public final long transfer(....). Problem is the final propertie.

Why is this final. I can not see a reason. Can somebody give me a hit?

Re: Class:RequestHandler, public final long transfer(..

Posted by Hans-Juergen Brand <ha...@gmx.net>.
My FTP Client sends alway JPG Picture (WebCam). I use apache FTP Server. In
the transfer method I would like to store the Data in a byte[]. I need the
data in a WebContainer, and I don't want to write the Data to my Hardisk.
Because every Sec 1 got a new picture. Then I change some Code. I can ask
the FtpServer with username=WebCam to give me the byte[] of the Pic.

Posted by Sergey Vladimirov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Rana, Brand.

--
Sergey Vladimirov

Re: Class:RequestHandler, public final long transfer(..

Posted by Rana Bhattacharyya <ra...@yahoo.com>.

wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I tried to extend the class RequestHandler and to
> overwrite the function
> public final long transfer(....). Problem is the
> final propertie.
>
> Why is this final. I can not see a reason. Can
> somebody give me a hit?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com