Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)" <EX...@ALLIANZ.DE> on 2008/06/24 11:10:27 UTC

AW: failing to see the Build Queue (was: upgrading from 1.1 to latest SNAPSHOT)

ty for the input.
The problem here is that (after upgrading from 1.1 to a recent nightly snapshot) even the sys-admin doesn't see the Queue-menu-entry anymore.
(And btw., you can assign rights to a "normal" users, but the sys-admin cannot assign roles to himself.)

A normal user having the rights "continuum-manage-queues" and "System Administrator" also does NOT see the menu-entry "Build Queues".

I suppose something has changed in the redback-authentication-system, perhaps a table-schema change? Who made changes in the authentication system since 1.1?

I am basically testing the upgrade from Continuum 1.1 to 1.2, which should ease the job for all the other users who will upgrade once 1.2 is released.