Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2004/05/19 13:37:21 UTC

extend javadoc's sourceset

Hi all,

I'm generating some .java files form a .wsdl definition. These .java
files are not kept in the src folder but rather in target/wsdl/src/.
As a result, the javadoc report complains about some files not being
present. I had a look at the plugin.jelly file from the
maven-javadoc-plugin and it uses javadoc:check-needed to set the
sourceset. Is there a possibility to add another src directory to this
sourceset?

Thanks,
Dominik

--
Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>
Trinity College Dublin

fax: (+353) 1-677 2204
www: http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Dominik.Dahlem/

1 Project, Multiple Atrifacts

Posted by David R Robison <dr...@openroadsconsulting.com>.
Is there a way to set up a project that produces 2 jars without having to setup
sub projects?

Thanks,
David Robison

Re: extend javadoc's sourceset

Posted by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>.
Sorry for spamming. I've just seen that this issue has been posted
already.
I should research better before posting.

Dominik