Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/19 06:46:29 UTC

Re: batch indexing

Switched to lucene-dev.
This is a few month old email, but I like the attached class.

P�ter, is this the latest version of this class?
It looks like you don't need setAnalyzer(Analyzer) method in
IndexWriter, and getAnalyzer() is there now, so this should work
(haven't tried compiling it yet).

If there is a newever version of this class please send it over.

Otis