Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Legan <ch...@lextech.com> on 2012/05/21 18:43:34 UTC

AxisFault: An unknown transport called https exists when using asynchronous API

I create the Stub with useSeparateListener = true

I have these in axis2.xml, which is loaded into ConfigurationContext when creating the Stub.

    <transportSender name="http"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
        <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>

    <transportSender name="https"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
        <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>
    </transportSender>

When I call an operation with https endpoint, I get this:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: An unknown transport called https exists.
	at org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferInTransport(ClientUtils.java:118)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:183)
	at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

The synchronous calls do work OK.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Christopher Legan
Sr Software Engineer | Lextech Global Services
christopher.legan@lextech.com
M. 815.630.7635

www.lextech.com | Apps for a Mobile Workforce
Twitter/LextechApps

Re: AxisFault: An unknown transport called https exists when using asynchronous API

Posted by Christopher Legan <ch...@lextech.com>.
Nevermind.  I got it.

    <transportReceiver name="http"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">
        <parameter name="port">8080</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>
    <transportReceiver name="https"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">
        <parameter name="port">8443</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>