Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Janssen, Roger" <Ro...@ibanx.nl> on 2003/03/31 16:35:58 UTC

FW: Encountered (serious) bug in v0.9.7, don't know if it as been fix ed in later version

Hi,

the bug gets even weirder! In example below, suppose their is also a class D
and A extends D.

Querying for class A still goes as described (wrong results), querying for
class D objects, delivers the correct result.

Roger Janssen
iBanx

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi roger,