Posted to users@maven.apache.org by William Hatch <wk...@me.com> on 2009/09/08 07:32:17 UTC

Copying files besides .class files using simple project

How can I configure my pom such that it will copy other files, such as
properties and .xml files that are in the default package directory
into the build result? Specifically, I need to copy the
hibernate.cfg.xml file so that crappy hibernate doesn't blow up. I'm
using the simple jar project layout that you get by default in Eclipse.

Bill

Re: Copying files besides .class files using simple project

Posted by William Hatch <wk...@me.com>.
Ahhh, that does indeed do it. Thank you sir.

Bill

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bill,