Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Liz Hell <ca...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2016/07/15 11:30:18 UTC

OpenOffice for Business

 Hello,

Could you please help me. I'm to find any information on what support levels do you have. Is there any differences in support service for bigger companies and home usage of the OpenOffice? If yes, is it still free? If no what are the terms? Thank

Thank you in advance.
--
Liz Boo

RE: OpenOffice for Business

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
To amplify Andrea's response.

All distributions provided by the Apache OpenOffice project are free to the public and free to use, whether for personal or business purposes.

The software is developed, provided, and supported by volunteers.  The same support is available to all.  The support avenues are linked on the page at <http://www.openoffice.org/support/>.

There may be third parties that provide support for organizations.  They are separate from the Apache OpenOffice project.  Those that have provided information to Apache OpenOffice are listed at
<http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html>.  We do not know how current this information is and we have not evaluated those services.  The listing is simply for information purposes.

 - Dennis

Re: OpenOffice for Business

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.