Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2014/03/05 09:15:47 UTC

[GSoC] Call for Mentors

We now have students with project ideas.  Our limiting factor looks like
it is going to be mentors.  Who is interested in mentoring?

It does not have to be a PMC/committer but, if not, we'll need to make
sure that each project has a someone with commit rights to do what is
needed for that part.  I'm assuming that cloning on github or branching
somewhere else is the main way to start any project.  Then we migrate to
the repo when the work is in a suitable state.

The formal process starts March 10.

	Andy

Google:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014

Apache:
http://community.apache.org/gsoc

Re: [GSoC] Call for Mentors

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
I'm looking to mentor 1 or 2 projects, depending on exactly what the
projects are.

	Andy