Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com> on 2001/05/02 11:56:07 UTC

New registry landing in CVS HEAD

I'll start to commit my new Registry implementation ASAP in CVS HEAD.
Since this is a *major* change in the system, even though I tested most
of the functionalities, it may take a few days of testing to fully
validate the new component so if you encounter any issues, be sure to
notify the list.

For those curious among you, the main new features of the Registry are:
- The object model is completely interface based (but I sticked to the
  existing API as mush as possible)
- The registry manager implementation supports multiple registry files
  so each portlet can be installed with its own portlet, controls and
  controllers definitions.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net