Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Thomas Boyles <th...@babycenter.com> on 2009/08/28 23:06:16 UTC

Anyone know of any Continuum related ANT tasks?

Hi,

I'm currently using ANT and Continuum to integrate various builds. I've
been looking for a task that can perform various Continuum operations,
such as update the SVN URL and version number of a given build. Any help
or advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Thomas Boyles

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.